Saturday

A Note from Anthony - A Flood of Articles

I just wanted to let all of my readers know that I will be placing a large number of articles onto this blog in a relatively short amount of time.  I am taking this step because I have to transition all of my Y!CN articles over to the blog before Y!CN shuts down for good on July 31.  I apologize in advance if that causes anyone any inconvenience (eg. your new blog postings list grows exponentially in the span of a few hours).

Once I have transferred all of the Y!CN articles to this blog, I plan to place them into categories.  As such, you should be able to quickly find articles by topic if you click on the 'Label' section under the blog header. Additionally, I will posit a year in the title of my dated articles (eg. a news article from 2012).  If you are interested in reviewing information from that year (eg. for a paper, history piece, etc.), feel free to click on those articles.  Just keep in mind that the information in these documents pertains to the year listed in the title (or at least most of it does anyway).  One exception to this rule, a good portion of the information in my article on rare calendar dates (not yet posted here) is still relevant.

As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

-- Anthony Hopper

#blogging #blog #Y!CN

No comments:

Post a Comment