Thursday

First Book to Be Published Soon

I apologize to all of my readers for my long absence from the blogosphere.  In recent months, I have had to eschew blogging and other freelance writing activities in order to focus more intently on my teaching career and to devote additional time to completing my first book.

I am happy to announce that I have now finished that project.  The book, which is called Using Data Management Techniques to Modernize Healthcare, will be released by CRC Press on August 6 of this year.  The link is below.

Using Data Management Techniques to Modernize Healthcare

Now that I have completed this project, I hope to begin blogging again (and to read others' blogs) in earnest; however, to borrow an old cliche, "We will see."

#health #healthcare #healthcareIT #IT #business #blogging #personal

No comments:

Post a Comment